Tuesday 30 December 2008

Rewind: Doruro-chan - Mmmmmm... Psycho Girl!

And once again it's been a while between posts, but yeah... I've been busy playing Braid and Castle Crashers so you can forgive me for my laziness...

...because I saw something so that I had to tell you all about!

I was stumbling though the AMV universe and found this series scattered a few of the larger vids and my curiosity was twitched. It was a show so shocking, so sick, so perverted that I had to see it!

It was "Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan" and (lets be honest) it's just as bad as my Battle Club addiction...

This guy, Sakura Kusakabe, is destined to create a Pedophiles Paradise by stopping all girls from aging once they reach the age of 12. This angers the gods 'cause he's accidentally made all girls immortal. So they sent the Club-To-Death Angel "Dokuro-chan" to the past to club him to death. Only, Doruko-chan falls for him and tries to stop him from inventing immortality by living with him. Problem is, she keeps killing him when she gets angry. So it's lucky she also has the power to bring him back to life!

But the story's irrelevant! You just have to watch it for it's gruesome fatalities and shock humor! Not to mention the fanservice fanservice fanservice fanservice fanservice FANSERVICE!!!!!!!

BTW, Dokuro-chan is a fucking psycho! Not only is she clubbing her massive crush with her trusty "Excalibolg", she's also transforming her enemies into animals and enjoying her favorite activity. Watching wood-glue dry. She even started an after school club for the sport (wait, what?) after torturing her teacher using the nerves of his teeth...

Oh, and if you haven't realized by now, it's graphic! Über-graphic! So there's your warning for the kiddies which means I'm all over this series! Go watch it! It's not very long!

Do IT! DO IT NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment