Sunday 10 August 2014

10th of Blaugust - Alphabet Free Sunday - Randomness

This is going to be an incredibly scrappy post at best because there really hasn't been any planning into what I'm going to write. So I'm just going to babble on about things as they come to me.

We're getting into the harder letters when it comes to Blaugust. Last week the themes managed to go togethor quite well to the point that I had everything organised for the week last sunday but I haven't given it a great deal of thought this time around. So if you have any suggestions I will quite probably be taking them on board.

In response to my Dr. Mario post from tuesday Thom posted a comeback by doing level 20 on the NES version which I was impressed by. I did another comeback by trying to do level 0 all the way through level 20. I got up to level 20 then immediately bombed out. It was still a valiant effort and I might put it on YouTube one day. Or I can try again to possibly go one better.

I got quite a reputation for my Fanfiction on Thursday to the point that people were just expecting me to do H for Hentai. I can't draw and I also didn't really want to go that far.

I also got comments on my Eurovision post with complaints that I didn't put certain song entries in. You know you've made a top ten when people say, "What? I can't believe you didn't have..."

So I'm sick of tyipng as I have other things to do now.

Tune in tomorrow for I. If I don't get something to cover it may even be about Indecision the way things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment