Thursday 7 August 2014

7th of Blaugust - F - Fanfiction (Warning: NSFW)

Firstly I apologise for the abomination in writing that is about to follow. But I still wish to horrify you all with what is fan fiction. Specifically slash fiction. Rather than explain it I thought I would have a go myself. Here is the start of something I came up with based off the Disney movie Frozen.

~

A Steamy Night to Remember

It was a cold winters night in the Mountains of Arendelle. Kristoff was hard at work pulling the freshest batch of ice for his next sale. Although the Queen Elsa had mastered her ice magic, she was kind enough to not put the ice workers out of their line of work.

“Gee Sven! It sure is a big storm tonight,” Kristoff wailed as he toiled long through the night. The blizzard was getting stronger and the two were really getting exhausted. “If only we could find somewhere to stop for the night. Then we could get some hard earned rest and start fresh tomorrow.”

Eventually Kristoff came into view with what he was after. “There it is Sven. Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. If we make it then I can get some carrots for you.” Although he was pleased he still let out a disappointed sigh. “The only thing missing is my little Anna.”

After he tied up Sven and gave him his well earned snacks, Kristoff walked up to the front desk. “Hello there,” came the friendly welcome from behind the desk. “My name is Oakden and welcome to Oakden’s Trading Post and Sauna. You must be very cold, but not to worry. I can make you all warm and snug again.”

“I was wondering if you had anywhere I could stay for the night,” Kristoff asked. “You see, I’ve been pulling that Ice sled all day and night and I’m completely exhausted!”

“Not to worry,” replied Oakden. “I have some spare rooms for just this purpose. In fact I’ll even let you have a complimentary sauna if you stay the night!”

“Why that would be perfect!” Kristoff was relieved. “With the sauna I could relieve my aching joints and be completely revived to get back to the town tomorrow. I may even get back to meet up with Anna by lunchtime.”

“Aaaahh, the Princess Anna! What a delightful young thing,” Oakden gushed. “If only someone as graceful was able to come by more often. You ice workers are the only people that seem to stop by here with me being so far up in the mountains. It would be so nice to have someone to keep me company.”

“Well if you like you could always join me in the Sauna,” Kristoff exclaimed desirably. “I wouldn’t mind the extra company myself!”

“You should not joke about these things,” Oakden replied sassily, “or one day someone might just take you up on your offer.”

After a long pause, Kristoff summed up how he had been missing intimacy lately and was feeling lucky. “Who said I was joking?”

“If that’s what you would like then come with me. If you can handle it that is.” Oakden was leading Kristoff into the Sauna. “But be warned that it can get incredibly HOT in there.”

“Perhaps I was born to take it hot Oakden!”

“Ooooh Kristoff! Looks like I’m going to have plenty of fun with you...”

~

I think that might be as far as I’m willing to take this Frozen Kristoff/Oakden slash fiction before you all get too horrified. Let’s just say that I think they both need their privacy for the time being. I swear that the rest of Blaugust won’t be anywhere near as horrifying as what I have just created.

1 comment: