Sunday 31 August 2014

31st of Blaugust - Alphabet Free Sunday - And We're Done Here!

Last post everybody!

This was an insane thing to do and some posts were down to the wire but I managed to do it. One post a day for 31 days! Technically that was one post a day for 32 days as I did a prep one the day before Blaugust started.

Here is a summary of all the blog posts.

1. ASMR Videos. I thought I'd do something freaky first up. Had fun with that one.
2. Bronies! I thinks I also named myself as one in the process. Welcome to the Herd.
3. How I write my Chipmusic. No excuse to asking me how it's done.
4. Community. Really cool to know what's out there in Adelaide.
5. Dr. Mario. Great game. Even greater for taunting. Brings out the worst in everyone.
6. Eurovision! I'm an addict and cant stop going on about it.
7. Fanfiction. My slashfic was terrible but that was the whole point.
8. Grace - Jeff Buckley. An interesting album indeed.
9. Homestar Runner. Actually more about Strongbad to be honest.
10. Randomness. No structure to this one. Just ramblings.
11. Iron Chef. Awesome show with awesome cooking.
12. Jumanji. A fitting post to say goodbye to Robin Williams.
13. K'nex thing I put together. Really couldn't come up with anything for K.
14. Last Week Tonight. A show I'm really rocking right now.
15. Mahjong. A game I love to play. Still haven't got that Green hand yet.
16. Nineties. You know your'e from the nineties when you do one of these posts.
17. gdgd fairies. Why oh why did Sam have to show this to me. It's so cool!
18. Old Photos of Adelaide. I love these things and would want to find more to show.
19. Pizza. Terrible post that I had to backdate because I lost track of time.
20. Quiztime. Wednesday quiz is a Blaugust thing since Thom does them. BTW Thom won this one.
21. Retro Gaming Collection. I show you what consoles I own and my cool White Gameboy.
22. Sailor Moon Crystal. Getting in touch with my Anime roots by watching this reboot.
23. Trumpet. A small summary of Trumpet related things. Written in a hurry.
24. Weekly Beats. I did something like this before but music related. I tell you all about it.
25. Unboxing Videos. I think I'll make another one only this time with a box of cornflakes.
26. Vegemite. That wonderful black spread that originally didn't sell.
27. With Blackjack and Hookers. Made people worked up about this and for that I am not sorry.
28. Xfce. An interesting Linux desktop environment that I just installed for the hell of it.
29. Yet another Eurovision post. This was a cop out but a nice post none the less.
30. Zander from the past. All the awesomeness of me in photo form.
31. This one!

So what was post? I'm going to go with the Dr Mario Video I made because I forced Thom to do his own comeback video! Nice work Thom. Nice work!

Now I can let this blog fade away again as I forget all about it.

But coming up next: Dubsteptember!


Please note. I will not be doing Dubsteptember. Or Raptember either. I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment