Wednesday 19 August 2015

Apples! The drinking game!

Another late one for me tonight. I apologise but I have spent at least who hours waiting in a doctors surgery so I could get a certificate and make sure I’m not dyeing. I got the certificate but they were unsure about the dyeing thing. They gave me a referral in case I get worse. What I probably have is a cold but I also have some neck and shoulder pain as well. Put them together and it could result in meningitis which is terminal if left untreated. Though he did resaure me that I’m probably fine, to take some Panadol and take tomorrow off. Only if I suddenly feel a lot worse should I need to use the hospital referral and get a blood test. I’m reassured that I'm probably fine.

 So knowing that I’m probably not THAT sick I can now talk about ponies!

So I covered Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity. Three down and three to go. Rarity was the most posh of the bunch. This next one is as far from that as you can get. And the basis of a drinking game where you'll probably end up with alcohol poisoning! The key word is Apple! For this next pony is named Applejack! She lives on an Apple farm by the name of Sweet Apple Archers with her Grandma named Granny Smith, her older brother named Big Mac and her younger sister named Apple Bloom. We don’t know about her parents but it has been hinted by the writing staff that they passed away when Applejack was younger. The farm is on the outskirts of Ponyville, the main town.

Because she lives on a farm she posses a cowboy personality. She’s very much a tomboy type character and tends to take on a lot of responsibility. Though she is also quite caring she has a habit of being very suborn at times. There was an entire episode in the first season based on Applejack biting off way more than she could chew. The Apple Harvest was overdue due to Big Mac being out with an injury but she refused to ask for help. She was also to busy helping everyone else because she was to proud to tell everyone that she was too busy. Because she was exhausted she ended up making everything worse in a comedic fashion. The classic example would be when she “helped” Pinkie Pie make some cupcakes.



On a slightly related not that is how I felt today at the doctors surgery.

A really great paring in the show is when they Pair Applejack with Rarity. It doesn’t happen very often but when it does it usually ends in hilarity. There was this one tiome where they were mocking each other by swapping their personalities in the fourth season. I really can’t remember the reason but it was pretty funny.



So that is Applejack. Her paring with Rarity is great but it’s still nowhere near as epic as the next character Applejack is usually paired with! But I’ll leave that for another time. For now, I have a plan of bed rest and recovery.

So Until Tomorrow,

Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment