Friday 21 August 2015

Everything is all right! I can just steal other peoples ideas!

So we've come to the point where I totally haven’t run out of idea for my Blaugust posts. No, not at all. But I have hit the point in my latest cold where doing stuff is a bit exhausting. So to go out searching for inspiration I have decided to look toward other Blaugusters and see if I can write post in their style so they I may do them justice. Laura’s seems like a good one to go with. It’s just chock full of writing prompts!



So first things first, I needed a dog. Here’s a good one it even comes with a complimentary chicken! Two animals for the price of one photo!

How is Nursing going?

Nursing myself back to health is going steadily... um... my sister is a nurse... so is my auntie?

I think the writing cue for this one needs a tweak for my purposes. Let’s change it to...

How are University Studies going?

Well I've had the last few days off, what with the cold and all. At least lectures are recorded so I can go back and probably not bother watching them. I'm unsure about the tutorials. My Software Engineering Project group is going along. I still don’t know exactly how well it’s going along but it is going along none the less. I told them that I wouldn't be able to go in to the meeting today due top illness. They were like, “That’s ok but make sure you get your bit of the work done by Saturday.” I think I'll have to explain that being sick generally means working on things is a struggle. Especially when you’re constantly sneezing and leaking phlegm out of your nose like I am right now. I'll tell you right now in my room, There are tissues EVERYWHERE! I even had to stay home from EVAC. But I am still alive so that’s always a good thing.

What Video Game are you Playing Right Now?

I don’t know what lead me to bought it but I've been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2. “Playing a Simulator? What is this madness you speak of?” Well I find it also of fun. You drive trucks and ferry cargo from point A to point B. You are also able to choose the town where your base is located. I went with Köln in Germany. Because there are Autobahns everywhere there are no speed limits! Or Speed Cameras of which there seem to be way too many in the UK and the Czech Republic. It also has a really cool business management element where you can expand your garage, buy more trucks and hire drivers. There’s even a bank loan system. It helped me do the above but now I am €400,000.00 in debt. I'll be able to pay it back over 70 in-game days though which I am capable of doing.

I also immerse myself further by listening to a web stream of Star FM Berlin. Lot;s of variety on that one though I did hear at least one Nickelback song. But the German pop music is really cool when it come up.

What Song Have you got Stuck in Your Head?



And I haven’t even heard it on the German radio yet!

So that is my attempt at a Laura styled post. I don’t know who’s template I might use next (though I do feel a quiz of some description is in the air). Feel free to borrow any of my styles though the sky would probably fall if anyone else started talking about Ponies!

So Until Tomorrow,

Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

1 comment:

  1. Now Nena is in everyone's head. Thanks for that.
    Also, you should impersonate Ale next.

    ReplyDelete