Sunday 9 August 2015

Quick one today as I am exhausted.

So I got home from another party today and I need to write the thing.

It's definitely been a busy weekend as you could probably tell. Plenty of gaming, snacks, drinks and cake. Turns out way too many people I know were born in this month. I know of someone else who had another birthday related party in two weeks where there will be plenty of gaming, snacks, drinks and probably cake. I know I'll have to fit uni study somewhere around that as well but I currently don't exatly know how that's going to work.

Tonight we ended up watching a movie but there was plenty of discussion as to what film to watch. I kept suggesting Sherlock Bones: Undercover Dog. Turns out everyone doesn't want to see that bad movie. I will find people to watch it with. One day.

Busy uni day is tomorrow. Hopefully I'll survive again. Last week ended in an absolutely massive headache. Tough I do make it through in the end.

This isn't going to be a huge post as it's 11:14 at night. In fact, I'm going to end it very soon as I still haven't eatern and I'll also need sleepong time.

So until tomorrow,

Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment