Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Awkward is Better at Hungry Jacks!

I’m am writing this in the 24 hour Hungary Jacks in Rundle Street so I won’t make this a very big post.

I always end up here every Tuesday evening. I’s been a ritual I’ve had for some time. After AJAS we all go down here, buy food and have a long chat. The atmosphere is kinda weird here though. For example this seems to be a large hangout for a lot of homeless people. I guess it’s because it’s indoors and there’s a toilet. The toilets at this place are also disgusting.

The food is also getting worse and worse the more I come here. So why do we still come? TRADITION of course! And it is the only place open near the University. I still love coming here every Tuesday. You just have to keep your wits about you. So having a laptop here at 11PM is probably not the greatest idea. Which means I’ll wrap this up pretty quickly.

Don’t remember to do my quiz. I will be releasing the answers tomorrow.

So Until Tomorrow,


Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment