Sunday 2 August 2015

Here we go again…

So day 2 has hit and I am pretty much exhausted. There was a footy game today at the Adelaide Oval and I was there screaming and carrying on as god old Port Adelaide won against the Saints. Was alot of fun and it’s great stress relief to be honest. Feels good to cheer every goal, show my disgust when the opposition are playing dirty. And yes, I did boo only when appropriate. The less we all hear about the Adam Goodes saga, the better.

Apart from that I haven’t really done much today. Watched some of The Simpsons. I’m trying to watch it all from the beginning. I’m currently on the third season which is where it really started to become a hilarious show. The fist few seasons had a special charm to them that gradually faded whist the humorous content began to increase.

Tomorrow I have my long day of uni. Three hours of Software Engineering Project lectures, two hours of Operation Systems lectures and two hours of Distributed Systems lectures. So fitting in Blaugust post is going to be interesting. I have a two hour break but there is always the time in the evening as well I guess. But I know I’ll be worn out to do a really good big one tomorrow. I really want to rest now as well despite knowing that there’s still plenty of hours left in today. If I sleep right this second (7:30 PM) I’ll probably be awake from 4 in the morning tomorrow so I know I have to keep myself occupied somehow. There’s always gaming. I could try setting up my WiiU into my fancy schmancy monitor and playing Mario 3D World or Splatoon or something. I’ve finally had an opportunity to play the games I’ve not been playing for the last few months because of a certain convention taking up my time.

I’m pretty sure all of these posts are going to be all over the place if I keep doing them like this. But I don’t really care how they turn out to be honest. I didn’t even bother proofreading my last one at all. Turns out there was typos EVERYWHERE. I had a huge headache so I couldn’t be bothered correcting it. But I have been reading everyone else’s posts too so far which is something I will be spending a lot more attention on doing this time around. That song Kevin translated was simply gorgeous. Ale’s Splatoon Squid Pins were cool. Hearing that Mark is feeling brilliant about AVCon is great, Thom’s back playing his Wesnoth and that recipe… oh god that recipe! Paul’s post actually wants me to try our LARPing (which I’ve still yet to do). Hang in there Laura. People like you are a rare breed and you should feel proud that you care so much. And last of all, Pitchy’s post on gaming and fun is simply something to behold!

I feel like my posts, just rambling on like I am right now, tame in comparison. But I like that it doesn’t really matter. I’m ok with no major topic of discussion. Perhaps you’ll just get to find out more about me, what make me tick and why I am the way that I am.

No plans? No worries! But until tomorrow,


Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know the reasons that you are why you are. Bring it.

    ReplyDelete