Friday 28 August 2015

Trolling EVAC while writing my posts? Why Not?

So I pull out my laptop at EVAC because I have not yet written a Blaugust post for the day and start typing. Not really knowing what to type about and not even telling anyone quite what I’m doing.

It’s exactly seven o’clock. I know because I hear an alarm go off that I know happens every hour and at 8:30 for some reason. This isn’t my alarm. I just know that it exists.

I played the game of the week and bombed out in the first round as per usual. The game changes but the result is always the same. This week it was F-Zero GX!

So what exactly should I write about? I am unsure? Perhaps I should ask people around me.

Aparantly am talking about dragons and furries! Well dragons cool. They breathe fire and are awesome. There was the episode of My Little Pony where Fluttershy stood up to a dragon! I will show you in this following youtube video!



Now I need to talk about furries? Is it because the the massive pair of cat ears that I am currently wearing? Probably! I ain’t wearing them because I am a furry. I am in fact wearing them because I am a horrible troll. Do you all remember that furry convention in the US where some guy released chlorine and many people were hospitalised? What an unfortunate incident that was? Almost as unfortunate as that My Little Pony episode where they change the voice of a background character because the writing staff thought she sounded mentally challenged. Everyone int the community complained. I mean EVERYONE!

The is probably one of my worst blog posts so far. I will make sure that it is.

Tony Abbot sucks Tony Abbot sucks Tony Abbot sucks Tony Abbot sucks Tony Abbot sucks Tony Abbot sucks … OH GOD I am doing that joke again?

No I do not normally narrate my blog posts as I am typing them. I if did this during that Hungary Jacks one I probably would have been mugged. Which would be she second time something like that would have happened in my presence.

Because I would rather be doing something else right now, I shall end this post.

So Until Tomorrow,


Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment