Thursday 27 August 2015

This Will Send Your Heart all a Flutter!

So, I've written about many things. Eurovision, stuff I even did a quiz which Thom managed to win.

And then there have been the Ponies. Five out of the mane six have been covered. Which means I have one left. 

And she’s my absolute favourite! FANBOY TIME!!!!!!!!

I introduce to you all the timid pony. She’s a bit shy. You could even say she is Fluttershy! That’s actually her name. Fluttershy.


In many Anime’s you have the concept that is Moe. The moe character is the one that you feel affection affection. She is your waifu. Well for me, Fluttershy is definitely mai waifu. She does absolutely everything in a cute fashion. Here’s Rainbow Dash teaching her how to cheer!


But it’s not just her cuteness that makes her who she is. It’s her resolve. She knows she’s not the greatest, the most daring or the strongest. But she is definitely the most caring. Especially when it comes to animals, which she has an amazing way with. Which is why she’s many people’s favourite character.

Her greatest time to shine was probably the second season episode “Hurricane Fluttershy” where all the pegasus ponies had transport water with a tornado. First Fluttershy tries to get out of it because of how embarrassed she’s be by being the weakest flyer.


But then Rainbow Dash forcer her to join in the training. She ends up being the weakest and feels humiliated but then her animals friends cheer her up enough for A TRAINING MONTAGE!


The problem in the end wasn’t that she was a bad flyer because when an emergency situation arose, she was one of the best flyers around!

Do I need to show any more? Clearly I do! Here’s the best of Fluttershy from the first season!


And finally I will leave you with a cute little gem I came across of Fluttershy trying to have a conversation with Siri. It’s not the real voice actor but whoever it is does a damn good job of it.


So that is Fluttershy. And that is all the Mane Six! I could keep on going but I think I've fanboy'd over Fluttershy more than enough enough for one night.

So Until Tomorrow,

Have Fun and Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment